Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Unintended hiatus and pledge

It has been a few weeks since I have been able to post regularly.  For this I apologize as there have been several factors that have effected my ability to post on a regular basis. 

First it should be noted that my home internet connection is busted (until hopefully tonight).  This has sapped my will to write as I'm not sure when I will be able to post next.

Second I have been taking an exercise class in order to reduce the weight that we often get when we ignore our health (which you can afford to do in your 20's, not now for me).  This has really taken the wind out of me as my thoughts are often preoccupied with how sore I am after workout or how hungry I am.  There isn't a lot of room for thinking more substantive thoughts when all you can think of is that meal that you really want but cannot eat because of dieting.

So I hope to get back into the swing of things as I adjust to the schedule of the class and whatnot. 

Finally I would like to make a pledge.  I have noticed that in the history of the blog I've done more posts about the errors in assumptions and thought of the modern man than talking about Christ or the Faith.  It is one thing to talk about what is wrong.  It is quite another (and far more challenging) to propose a truth and defend it.  Just because you are wrong does not mean that I am right.  Thus I pledge to balance my posts more often with things I actually believe and not just what I find wrong with the world.

So I ask that you be patient as I climb back into blogging on a regular basis.  I hope to have something substantative in the near future.

Thanks!

No comments: